I help businesses take the audio form of communication and transform it to the written or digital form. This gives you more options to communicate in a world that quickly forgets.
I have transcription experience in:
Medical (rheumatology, general family practice, pediatrics, physical therapy)
Recorded Statements for the insurance industry and private investigators.
University studies for multiple departments (I have a Certificate of Completion for "Protecting Research Participants" dated 08/22/17.)
- Online university courses
Webinars (or any .mp4 video files)
- Recorded telephone calls (for a weekly newspaper, business-related employee recordings)
- Home Studies for foster care and adoptions
Other Interesting Things:
- I am certified in CPR and AED, but I've not had to use either yet.
- I know sign language and Spanish, but I am not fluent.