I help businesses take the audio form of communication and transform it to the written or digital form. This gives you more options to communicate in a world that quickly forgets.
I have transcription experience in:
Medical - rheumatology, general family practice, pediatrics, physical therapy
Recorded Statements for the insurance industry and private investigators.
University studies for multiple departments. I have a Certificate of Completion for Protecting Research Participants dated 08/22/17.
- Online university courses
Webinars or any .mp4 video files
- Recorded telephone calls for a weekly newspaper and business-related employee recordings
- Home Studies for foster care and adoptions
Other Interesting Things:
- I am certified in CPR and AED.
- I know sign language and Spanish, but I am not fluent.